Find a nanny, babysitter or childminder — post your free profile at
Social Work Jobs
Care Jobs
Social Housing Jobs
log into your account

« Return to previous page

Candidate Details


I have experience working in corrections, schools, and various non-profits doing individual and group work with children, young adults, families, and older adults.


I have a undergraduate degree in Sociology and human services. Following, I obtained a MSW (Master of Social Work) with a concentration in children & family welfare. I am also HCPC certified to work as a social worker.


I am a recent graduate with my Master's of Social Work degree with a concentration in children & family work. Ideally I would like a position that allows me to do children & family work; however, I am open to working with other populations. I am not a current resident of the U.K. but I am HCPC certified.

Eligible to work in the UK
Registered with the GSCC
Located in Minneapolis, Mn, USA
£25,000 - £40,000 desired
30 days notice required
  Request CV and contact details
Entrust Social Care

Sanctuary Personnel
Our network » - the childcare, nursery and nanny job board   childcare, nursery
and nanny jobs - the social work, care and social housing job board   social work, care
and social housing jobs - the education, training and teaching job board   education, training
and teaching jobs - the medical, nursing and healthcare job board   medical, nursing
and healthcare jobs - the public sector job board  

arts, admin, care, education,
finance, health, housing, HR, IT,
revenue, social work, transport jobs

  The Supply Curve - jobs for economists   econometrician,
economist and
statistician jobs - nannies, babysitters, childminders   babysitters,
childminders and