My client a national care organisation is seeking a Team Leader to join their Residential / Community based service. The service caters for a variety of service users and consistently provides a high standard of care. With Dementia, Physical Disability, Learning Disability and Acquired Brain injury services this organisation offers the opportunity for advancement in experiences and career.
The team leader role:
• Directly manages a small team
• Assists the manager in recruitment and retention
• Ensure care quality standards are high
• Work with Self Directed Support and within Personalisation legislation
You will be a strong leader with a background in Older Adults and dementia services.
You will have:
• A suitable care qualification (SVQ 3 or above in Health / Care)
• A drive for quality service delivery
• The ability to work flexibly as the service dictates
• PVG membership (or the ability to achieve this)
• SSSC membership (or the ability to achieve this)
In return you will receive:
• Generous salary
• Flexible company benefits
• A great working environment
• A supportive employer
If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career, please call David at Hays on 0141 212 3663 for an immediate interview.