Capita Social Work Recruitment are currently looking for a number of Qualified Social Workers who have experience of working with Adults, who have learning disabilities. The role will be based within Staffordshire.
Duty’s involved but is not limited to:
- Supporting adults within the Learning Disability team.
- Completing generic assessments such as support plans / review / direct payment paper work who are tenants in supported living facilities/ residential projects with care provided.
- Updating support plans, completing MCA assessments.
- Providing a co-ordinated approach to the assessment of needs and develop individual package of care.
- monitoring and evaluating the assessment of needs and to develop individual package of care
- Providing advice, support and counselling for service users and their carers who require such assistance either within the geographical area or specialism.
- Providing a sensitive, flexible and appropriate response to individual service users and their carers
You will need to have a recognised professional Social Work qualification (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CQSW) and HCPC registration.
Working for Capita you will receive:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Weekly pay
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £250 referral fee if you currently work for us or £200 if you do not
If you are interested please forward your CV and two relevant reference details to (email address removed) or call 0121 688 8220
Capita Social Care Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.