Your new organisation
Hays are recruiting for a leading UK wide adoption agency specialising in intercountry adoption. Receiving an Outstanding Ofsted report and at the forefront of adoption practice, this agency is continuously expanding their services and have created this new post to focus on Adoption Support.
Your new role
This is a key role focused on developing support services across England and Wales. It is a permanent post working 3 days per week. This role will suit an individual who is genuinely passionate about children, values high standards of practice, and enjoys utilising their own creativity at work.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a network of specialist intercountry adoption support services including VAAs and ASAs
- Organising and running workshops for children and families
- Developing training and adoption support materials to engage with parents
- Working collaboratively with inter-agency and multi disciplinary professionals to safeguard and protect the well-being of children and young people
- Attending consortia/RAA meetings across the UK
What you'll need to succeed
- Current HCPC Registration
- Extensive post-qualified experience in Adoption Social Work
- Experience in Adoption support
- An excellent ability to forge new working relationships with other agencies and disciplines
- Passion and commitment to helping children for whom domestic adoption alternatives are not available
What you'll get in return
You will join a very supportive and family-friendly organisation, who will share your passion for helping children find nurturing families where they will thrive and develop. As well as this, you will receive:
- £35,000/annum pro rata
- Organised Induction package
- Freedom to be innovative in both service delivery and service improvement
- Excellent long-term development prospects
- Opportunity to take up sessional adoption work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.